If your child is absent, they are allowed to make up the class they missed. However, they are only allowed to make up the classes in the same discipline they have missed. (Example: If your child misses a ballet class, she/he can only make up a ballet class.)
These classes must be made up within the same semester they were missed.
- HAIR UP! (All ages and levels are to wear hair up off face & neck in a bun or ponytail)
- Put your name in all personal belongings (especially dance shoes)
- NO necklaces, bracelets, or large earrings in class
- TIGHTS REQUIRED for all ballet classes
- NO LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING (shirts, shorts, etc..) Teachers have to be able to see the body to allow us to improve body placement and core strength
- Please cover up adequately to and from studio
- Please do not wear any outfit that looks like a costume. Old recital costumes are very distracting.
- Dance shoes should not be worn outside, they bring dirt & debris from outside into the classroom
- NO CELL PHONES IN CLASS!!!
- NO GUM IN CLASS!!
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN CLASS!!
- ONLY WATER ALLOWED IN CLASS!!
Please do not leave your children unattended in our waiting area!!
We cannot be responsible for their supervision nor any injury that may incur. We ask that students wait in the lobby to be picked up by parents. (Not in parking lot.)
We cannot be responsible for articles left in the lobby and restrooms. All valuables should be carried into the classroom, placed in the bookshelves, or left at home.